Monday, April 18, 2011

Playing Catch-Up, Again!

It seems like I'm always playing catch up with my blog lately.  Pregnancy-wise things are going great but I am so tired at night that I hardly want to make time to update the old blog!  I know the grandparents are wanting some pictures, so here we go!

We found Matthew in our bathroom stacking my hair rollers.  They weren't hot and he had the best time stacking them back and forth into the roller holder!


Whenever it's quiet and you don't know where Matthew is, he's probably doing something random like this!



Jordan and I took advantage of our local Jump Zone's Friday night open jump a few weekends ago.  Jordan met us after work and we played and played.  Jordan and JM stayed even longer and played.  JM had the best time and talked and talked about it.  I know he had a great time with his daddy!



Matthew was pretty happy because there were a few random balls to play with.  Plus, he liked the foosball table they have there!



 



Our boys are growing like weeds!  Matthew is 16 1/2 months old and he is so all over the place.  It's so funny how he and JM have different personalities!  Matthew is so destructive and wild, but at the same time he is so sweet and he is the cuddler of our family.  He looooves to give hugs all day long.  I just eat it up!



And I still can't believe our sweet first-born is nearly 3.  I'm not sure how that happened.  He just talks all day long and I love that we can just carry on conversations during dinner and while driving in the car.  I keep thinking how each year is the best and sweetest, but this past year has been just wonderful with him.  Two has not been terrible with my sweet boy!



One of the shows we let the boys watch is "Wheel of Fortune" and this is how we found them the other day when we walked into the den.  Mesmerized!


2 comments:

Jane (GaGa) said...

I love the pictures of Matthew playing with the rollers. He looks like it is serious business!! HA! He looks a lot like JM from behind in those pictures. It's also hard to believe that John Michael will be three in a few weeks. How time flies. It really doesn't seem all that long since Jordan was that age....what wonderful memories. Enjoy every minute with them. I know I do. I can't wait to get a couple of hugs this week!!

Dana Maxwell/Meme said...

can't believe the picture of both of them standing watching the "Wheel"!! they look like twins, totally zoned-out by all of the action, colors and sounds!!