Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little of This, Little of That...

I've been way behind on blogging and also taking pictures of the boys.  I really need to do a better job of taking more pictures of them! We haven't been doing anything too interesting lately, just a little of this and a little of that......

I noticed John Michael stole my camera and took about 20 pictures exactly like this!



We made a fun slide out of a little blow up mattress and our trampoline.



 



Matthew has been loving his favorite turtle shape sorter.  He's so good at getting all the correct shapes into the turtle!



Matthew has been crawling up onto our kitchen chairs and playing with our little Easter egg tree.  John Michael has a look on his face like, you're not supposed to be doing that!



And here's Matthew saying "uh-oh" after the tree fell over!



I successfully tackled a HUGE pile of the boys' laundry.  It was all clean but it just needed hanging up and putting away.  Fun times.  By the way, that changing table in the background doesn't live there, it's on its way to the garage for a yard sale in the next few weeks!



And last but not least, we did a pretty big shopping trip to Wal-Greens.  We spent a good bit of money, but we used a combination of coupons and and in-store coupons for almost everything pictured.  I went ahead and bought some wipes and diapers for the new baby too!  I'm sure some of you coupon experts could have gotten it for cheaper, but we think we did a pretty good job with our coupons and register rewards!


The toothpaste was FREE, the Purex cost $0.99 and we got 6 boxes of cereal and 4 boxes of Pop-Tarts.  We spent about $45.  It sounds like a lot, but we started figuring out between 2 Pampers packs and the 10 Kellogs products, that's about $40 right there.  We're still learning!


2 comments:

Julie said...

I went to Walgreen's and spent about the same but got $13 back in Register Rewards and stocked up on some pretty pricey items. I was pleased too. I think you did well. When are y'all having a yard sale? I'm trying to get motivation to clean out and have one soon.

Jane (GaGa) said...

Great pics of the boys!!! I love the expression on JM's face while Matthew is playing with the Easter Egg tree. And Matthew's "uh-oh" face ...haha. Looks like a you did a good job at WalGreens!