Friday, February 20, 2015

2 Months!

Today Emma Kate is 2 months old! It seems fast in a way, but then it seems kind of slow as well. Because it's winter we really haven't been anywhere at all. I'm still not back at church yet so everything feels a bit out of the ordinary.

This week Emma Kate really gave us some great social smiles!
It doesn't get any better than waking up to smiles all of a sudden. I've just been melting inside all week every single time she does it!
I think because I had all boys, it does feel different in a way to have a girl. It's not something you can really explain, it just feels different in some way! She sure is a blessing to us....John Michael enjoyed reading to her this week. They all sure do love her but I think she holds a special place in his heart!

So far she can coo and make "a-goo" sounds and "a-boo" sounds. She's generally sleeping through the night (let me tell you I am in SHOCK over this). She's a fantastic nurser and likes to sleep in in the mornings; just like her mom ;)
She really has changed a good bit over the month!

0 comments: