Monday, August 26, 2013

Preschool Graduation



Better late than never with blogging, right?!  I am so far behind so I thought I would pick up where we left off in May!  We were so excited that Meme and Papa drove up to come to John Michael's preschool graduation.  It was a fun, sweet time and a really cute ceremony,  I am constantly surprised at how fast our mother's day out then preschool years went by. It's definitely bittersweet to think of these crazy, tiring, baby-filled days slowly growing into having kids start school and grow and learn.


Here's John Michael with his sweet pal.  I had to get a picture with the two of them!


John Michael loved his teacher this year, Mrs. Beth!  He learned so, so much.  She was such a good combination of firm but gentle leading. I was so happy to drop him off with her, knowing she was showing Jesus' love when I wasn't there with him.   I was so surprised at how much he memorized throughout the year.  Kids really are like a sponge.


You know what's next....Kindergarten!!




After the graduation ceremony their class went to the park for a fun party!  All the kids played together one last time and they released their butterfly that they had been taking care of in class.


Now, it's officially summer!!!!

0 comments: