Wednesday, June 12, 2013

His Amazing Handiwork

The next day when we woke up at the beach and I walked into the den and saw this.....


my jaw about hit the floor.  It was just so beautiful!  It took my breath away!  I just sat and stared at God's glory and how he shows it in small things and in big  things too, like the beauty of ocean!  We ate on the patio as much as possible just to soak in this view!  Absolutely amazing!


We have three distinct personalities going on at the beach.  Matthew doesn't like it and will only dig a little bit or make castles and then stomp on them or destroy them.  He does not like the water or the beach at all.  His true love is being in the pool and jumping in 1,000 times!


John Michael takes after me!  He loves the water, he loves the beach, he loves to find shells, and he just loves looking at the waves and the ocean!  The first thing he says in the morning is that he's ready to go down to the shore! I love his adventurous spirit when we travel!


Noah's motto for the beach is: "I dun wike".  He doesn't like the beach and he definitely doesn't like the water.  It makes me sad because I want to stay at the beach for hours on end but they aren't very into that at this age.


We ate at Captain Anderson's and then went to Pirate's Island mini golf.  The boys LOVE mini golf!  We actually went back to this same one another night.  It was so clean and well kept and I just loved being around all of the flowers and greenery that they have there.  I definitely recommend it if you're in the Panama City Beach area!




Date night! Hello!!  We were so excited to go on a date night by ourselves while the grandparents kept the boys.  We ate at the Saltwater Grill and it was one of the best meals we've had in years.  Everything was wonderful and tasted great.  We were pleasantly surprised to have picked a great place.


Here I am with my 3 beautiful blessings from God on Mother's Day.  I still can't believe that they are mine sometimes.  They are fun, sweet, crazy, cranky sometimes, loving, and all around the best boys I could have ever even hoped to have.


What a great time we had at the beach!

1 comments:

Jane Cosby (Gaga) said...

Such a fun trip....the beach, eating out, golf, the pool, skee ball, watching movies with the boys, going for homemade ice cream, and just watching the glimmer of joy in the boys eyes. They are such a joy. I can never get enough of them.