Thursday, May 17, 2012

John Michael's 4th Birthday!

When we asked John Michael what he wanted to do for his 4th birthday, he told us he wanted a Cars 2 birthday party at gymnastics.  We said OK and got it scheduled and I think it turned out great!  We had pizza and cupcakes and drinks.  It was an easy set-up and an easy clean up for me, so I was happy!  Most importantly, JM was happy and liked everything.  He's such a great little guy!  I can't believe he's already 4!

 

 

John Michael said he liked all the balloons and decor for the party!



When the kids got there they all had to take off their shoes and then sit and listen to the "coach" tell them the rules.



After that, they had an hour of open play to just do whatever they wanted!






Everyone had a great time and I think the kids really enjoyed being able to run crazy for a whole hour!





After the kids played we all headed into the party room to have pizza and cupcakes.



Matthew wanted to sit up right beside his big brother and all the big kids!



We all sang Happy Birthday to the birthday boy, he blew out the candle, and everyone enjoyed cupcakes.  I had THE most precious Cars cookies made and sitting in a little bag for the party favor, but I don't think we got a picture of that.  They were so cute and the kids liked them, I think!



That smile on his face says it all!  He was so excited about his party and I think he was pretty happy too!  We were so happy so many of his friends could come celebrate his birthday with him.  It meant a lot to us!


1 comments:

Jane Cosby (Gaga) said...

We loved all the birthday pictures!! JM looks like he REALLY had a great time with all his friends there with him. I thought it was cute that Matthew wanted to sit right next to his bubba...hehe. It seems he has just grown up overnight and we sure do love our precious John Michael.