Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Sports and A Safari

 I accidentally broke our nice Canon camera, so I've been taking pictures with our older Kodak.  I'm so behind on getting some picture on the blog (as usual) so I'm just going through some leftover pictures from January so I'll have something to post.


We had some at-home sick days in January so we made the most of it by playing all kinds of games!  We made a race track out of blocks,


 


And Matthew made up a fun game of "basketball" by putting a spoon into a doorway!



We thought that was pretty creative!



Have I mentioned he really likes sports?





And since all these pictures are from January, I thought I'd include a few pictures from our outing to the drive through safari!  We just LOVE that place!  We've found that it's best to go super early in the morning because most of the animals are out!



I just have a thing for these buffalo!  I love them.  I love that we can drive right up beside them and just sit and watch them.  They are mighty!




So I think that's got me caught up from January at least!  I hope to get a new lens (ouch!) for our Canon so I can resume taking pictures of our daily lives!

3 comments:

Jane (Gaga) said...

Loved all the pictures. Matthew at the computer with a football helmet on is too cute! I agree that the safari is a wonderful place to spend the day. Thanks for posting these pictures. I was going into withdrawal...haha.

ray maxwell said...

thanks for the post,amazing what boys will do but you have a lifetime to see. I CAN'T WAIT !

Kimberly said...

Who knows, "spoonball" may be the next big thing! :) Cute pics, cute boys!